We are happy to offer a content supported curriculum for our ELL learners.
We hope that you are healthy and safe. While you are away from school and doing distance learning you may want to try these other activities as well...
• Find a toy. Think of as many words to describe it as you can
• Look at pictures of your family - explain what is happening, use as many descriptive words as you can
• Compare / Constrast activity - Look at two objects (e.g. apple / banana) describe how they are the same / describe how they are different
• Write daily and explain / describe your favorite activity from that day
• When doing math - explain the steps you are using to solve the problem - try to use as many math words (vocabulary) as you can