Through a federal food service grant, PCES will be serving Grab-and-Go meals FREE ALL (including regular paying families) children 18 years old and younger from October 12th through approximately December 18th since grant funds 'may' run out. Meals are available for pick up in our school parking lot from 10:30 a.m. - 10:50 a.m. No reservations required--first come, first served means that the number of plates served "could run-out"! Please remember--social distancing is required and masks must be worn at all times. To improve efficiency, instead of serving breakfast during the morning, BOTH breakfast and lunch will be served at the 10:30-10:50 meal service time.
Parents or guardians without children present, may pick up meals for their child(ren) by presenting one of the verification documents:
- Official letter or email from school listing child(ren) enrolled.
- Recent student report card(s).
- Attendance record(s) from parent portals of school websites.
- Birth certificate(s) of child(ren).
- Student ID card(s).
- Driver’s permit(s)/license(s) for high school students.
- State-issued identification for the child.
Parents/guardians with children--a head count will be taken to identify the number of plates to be issued.
For more information, please download the flyer below or visit